🐸My Etsy Sh🌎p🐸

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Rainbow Hamster Imagination Kit

I was a preschool teacher for 12 years. I am now a nanny. I have two almost grown children. I am Auntie Mel to 6 nieces and nephews. I am an early childhood educator at heart.

I designed these imagination kits with early childhood development in mind. "Play is the highest form of research."-Albert Einstein

Play is how children learn, test theories, make observations.

Albert Einstein also said, "Imagination is more important than knowledge." Who are we to argue with Albert Einstein, right?

Each kit comes with movable parts. Maybe the cave is surrounded by trees. Maybe the garden is lakeside. Maybe the animals want to swim in the lake or take a nap in the cave or tend to their garden. The play possibilities are endless.

This Rainbow Hamster Imagination Kit is now in my etsy shop.

www.mybigworld2015.etsy.com

Have a fun and playful day
Mel

No comments: