🐸My Etsy Sh🌎p🐸

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Vending Machine Monkeys

Okay, I am a kid that never grew up. I love love love teeny tiny toys.

So, my husband says to me, "Did you see the monkeys in the vending machine at the grocery store?" He does the grocery shopping, so I didn't. But I went to check them out.

Oh my!

As soon as I saw them, my mind was racing. Couting. Sorting. Adding. Subtracting. Grouping. Projects. Crafts. Favors.

I got a roll a quarters and went to town. I know that I got some strange looks from people passing by. That's okay. I literally stuck my purse under the machine, so that the little plastic balls with the monkeys inside would fall right into my purse. I went back later and got more.

They are funny little critters with different expressions and in different positions. Lots of ways to sort these little guys.

I just never know where I will find inspiration for preschool math!

Have a fun and playful day
Mel

No comments: