🐸My Etsy Sh🌎p🐸

Monday, March 2, 2015

Tinkerbell and the Never Beast

Are you a Tinkerbell fan?  We are in this household!  We are sooo excited for the new movie - Tinkerbell and the Never Beast to come out tomorrow.  I went to the Disney Store to get this new playset ($15) - it comes with 5 fairies and a never beast.  I walked into the Disney Store and the employee asked, "How can I make your wishes come true today?" A little corny maybe, but I smiled like a kid.  I do love the Disney Store.  I feel like I am part of something special there.
So the playset is for G and Roo, but I played around with it for a bit this weekend.  The set looks good on my playscape (found in my etsy store), but I am going to take it with me tomorrow for a Never Beast Tea Party I think!
The weather is supposed to be crummy tomorrow.  Well, I guess we will make some popcorn and snuggle in to watch Tinkerbell's new adventure!

No comments: