🐸My Etsy Sh🌎p🐸

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

The "Hints Game"

things that are orange
While driving to the library this morning...
G: Mel, let's play the Hints Game.
Me: Okay, how do you play?
G: You give me a hint and I guess or I give you a hint and you guess.
Me: (driving) Okay.  Let's play.
G: Hey, Mel...
Me: Yeah?
G: What's a hint?
Me: (not laughing, not laughing)

How do you explain a "hint"?  That's a tricky one!  I said that it's when you tell a little bit about the thing without telling you what it is.  I gave the example of an animal with a long neck.  She guessed giraffe instantly.  Then, she said what about an orange and black stripe big cat.  We continued to play the Hints Game alllll the way to the library.  :)

Have a fun and playful day!
Mel

Tory Burch orange leather tote bag
$380 - selfridges.com

No comments: