🐸My Etsy Sh🌎p🐸

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day 2015

St. Patrick's day is in 5 days! I had planned a lot of new ideas with the girls, but they are going out of town next week. Bummer.
St. Patrick's Day is right up a 4 year olds alley...I mean rainbows and elfish people with pots of gold. That sounds like a 4 year olds typical day!
It is also right up a toddler's alley. I mean, hide-n-seek with pots of gold and leprechaun mayhem...come on! That's Roo every day! Mayhem should be her middle name. If you have a toddler in your life, you know exactly what I mean.
I wanted to share with you that Safari Ltd asked if they could feature my St. Patrick's Day photo postcards in their newsletter!  Of course, I said yes! (I secretly squealed a little, too!)
I am taking the girls to Music Class today. We always have lots of fun - banging kitchen utensils together or playing a huge drum or dancing too music around the world.  Music promotes literacy and social skills and gets some I've-been-cooped-up- the-house-waaay-too-long energy out.

Have a fun and playful day
Mel

No comments: