🐸My Etsy Sh🌎p🐸

Friday, March 13, 2015

Fairytale Playscapes

Playscapes or play mats are landscapes for the imagination.
These are all in my etsy store (link to the right). Each one is stitched by hand as nd too about 6 hours to make.
Kids can gather their favorite toys and play for hours.
I took tons of photos so you could see how the playscapes can be played with.
All my playscapes have 3d qualities - whether it be a cave to hide treasure or a hollow log for a fox to hide in or a bridge for dwarves to cross the stream.
I add a garden to every playscape, because my late Grandma Helen loved her garden. I have happy childhood memories working beside her in that garden.
Playscapes are unisex - boys or girls will find creative ways to play with them.
The playscapes are small - approximately 15"x15", so you can take them with you in the car, to a restaurant, or to church.

All these can be found in my etsy www.mybigworld2015.etsy.com

Have a fun and playful day
Mel

No comments: