🐸My Etsy Sh🌎p🐸

Monday, March 2, 2015

Math Games Mondays - Buttons make great counters

Buttons make great counters
I am not reinventing the wheel here.

Preschool teachers have been using buttons as preschool math counters for a looong time. But I recently discovered Jesse James Dress It Up buttons and my mind started spinning with the possibilities ~ themes and games and sorting.

I first found these adorable buttons at Joann stores then Meijer and Hobby Lobby. Dressitup.com has many many irresistible varieties. I am planning some Math Games Mondays with these cuties. 

Preschool teachers and kindergarten teachers tend to use themes.  Trust me, you will be able to find buttons to fit your theme with Dress It Up buttons.  No, I don't work for them and no, this is not a paid advertisement.  I just love these adorable buttons.  More ideas coming soon.

Have a fun and playful day!
Mel

No comments: