🐸My Etsy Sh🌎p🐸

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

A box from Safari Ltd

Okay, you all know that I looove Safari Ltd toys.  I talk about them alllll the time, have used them in my teaching for year, and am always finding new things to do with them.  So when the good folks at Safari Ltd. asked me to review an item for them, I first did a happy dance in my head then said, "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

I didn't have to wait long.  I arrived home last week to a boxful of happy!  Not one item but 5!  I know, right?  They sent me 3 Toobs - Dinosaurs, Exotic Birds, and Rainforest plus 2 Incredible Creatures - the Eagle and Penguin with chick.

I will be photographing these items and posting my review this week.  I am honored and so happy to do this for Safari Ltd.  They make quality Toys that Teach (that's their motto).  I am also compiling a list with photos of fun things that you can do with their toys.

If you have a young child in your life, you cannot cannot cannot go wrong with Safari Ltd toys as a gift, stocking stuffer, Easter basket filler, special treat, etc.

Have a fun and playful day!
Mel

No comments: